Become a Member of Catalyst
Want to become a member? Membership is completely free!
Catalyst offers a number of benefits to non-profit organisations in Stockton-on-Tees who sign up to become members. Becoming a member is completely free.
You can sign up as an individual or as an organisation, and all we request is that you fill out a short sign up questionnaire to help us know more about you. We will never share this information with a third-party.
Our yearly events are open to every member:
- Our annual conference
- Our annual achievement awards
- Our networking and locality events
- Emerging and senior leaders forums
- Voice forum events
- Free places on our training and support events
Each member also has access to:
- Weekly e-bulletins including the latest news and funding information from around the sector
- Our quarterly newsletter which highlights developments within the VCSE in Stockton-on-Tees
- Access to our Idox GrantFinder database of funding
- Access to Bluefin Insurance’s special discount
- Advice from Ward Hadaway
- Special rates from St James’ Place on pension and financial advice
- Access to the Catalyst Professional Development Bursary