The Adult Mental Health First Aid two day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
This two day course will be delivered on Wednesday 5 September and Wednesday 12 September at 9am until 5pm.
What to expect
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
You will get an MHFA manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it.
When you complete the two days you’ll get a certificate to say you are a Mental Health First Aider.
For more details on whats covered over the two days click here.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
We value this course at £225 per person. Refreshments will be included.
If you work for a third sector organisation, we are offering a discount for £195 per person.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code prior to ordering.
- Cancellations must be received in writing
- No later than 14 days before the date of the course.
- Any cancellations received 14 days or less will be subject to the full cost of the course/delegate fee – however we will accept a replacement delegate.
A substitute may be sent if we are notified in advance – at no additional cost.
All substitutions must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com.
Please state the course name, date and provide both the name of delegates who is no longer able to attend and details of their replacement’s including: full name, job title, organisation, email address and telephone number.
Book a Place