This is a voluntary role with North East Ambulance Service. It will help people in the region’s communities to get access to emergency or urgent health advice and assistance.
This role will help to inform people about when and how to use their services and the support that is available for people whose first language is not English.
As a community ambassador people will be able to:
- Make a difference in their communities
- Gain an understanding of our organisation and services
- Receive a one-day training course, and more if needed
- Receive access to a range of useful information
- Receive a uniform and ID badge so they are easily identified
- Learn new skills and enhance their CV
- Have a named contact at the North East Ambulance Service for support.
Could you be a community ambassador?
If this role sounds interesting, please contact Loveness Scott.
Tel & text: 07580 590 185