Catalyst Funding Hub, click here.
You are here:
Home > Events > Training & Development: Measuring Outcomes
The measuring outcomes session will include:
• Identifying and setting outcome objectives and targets;
• Implementation frameworks;
• Selecting appropriate measures and measuring outcomes;
• Monitoring and evaluation framework;
• Using results for improvement
Confirm your place
The Stockton-on-Tees Over 50's Forum is open to any resident living in the Borough over the age of 50.
This course is aimed at people who work with Children and want to be able to provide First Aid care.
The Health & Wellbeing Forum is part of Catalyst's Community Programme and is to link the voluntary sector in with health services, such as local NHS Trusts and the local CCG. We also align our meetings with SBC’s Health & Wellbeing Board to make sure that VCSE feedback is heard there.