Hart Gables are hosting their very first LGBT Alliance Award Ceremony this year on Friday the 26th of March!
The award ceremony will take place virtually via social media platforms, with the aim of ‘bringing communities together, in celebration of local work and achievements’
The closing date for applications has now been extended until Thursday the 18th of February at 4pm – if you haven’t already put in an application, this is your chance.
Award categories include;
- Continuous commitment to tackling hate crime’
- Creating LGBT inclusion and accessibility in the workplace’
- Providing a safer learning environment for LGBT students and staff’
- Positive impact on LGBT health’
- Positive impact on underrepresented people within LGBT communities’
- Local authority commitment to LGBT communities’
- Young person’s commitment to LGBT inclusion’
To apply for an award click here, if you have any other questions feel free to contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org