Equality North East is proud to be hosting the 2018 North East Equality Awards.
Now in its fifteenth year, Equality North East, a company owned by Gateshead College will be joined by almost 300 people, who will join together to celebrate in this centenary year of women’s suffrage on the evening of 25th October 2018 at the Hilton Hotel Gateshead.
The event recognises the achievements of local organisations, individuals and groups in embedding inclusivity through good equality and diversity practices daily.
This year they will honour those who have pioneered in leading the way to a fairer future for all, together with those who continue to strive for, and achieve, fairness in an increasingly competitive economy, those who demonstrate that diversity and inclusion make sound business sense and make a real difference to the lives of people from all walks of life.
They are inviting applications for the following award categories: –
- Organisations up to 50 Staff
- Organisations between 51 and 250 Staff
- Educational and Training Organisations up to 50 Staff
- Educational and Training Organisations over 50 Staff
- Larger Organisations Making a Difference in the Community
- Individuals Making a Difference
- Groups Making a Difference
- The TUC Working Lives Award
- Organisations Supporting People with Disabilities
Closing Date: Friday 31st August