Integrated Care Systems North East & North Cumbria is inviting you to join them and their ‘Reducing Health Inequalities’ event.
Date: Monday 6th December
Time: 9:30am – 12:30 pm
Venue: Online via Microsoft Teams
Chair: Julie Gillon, Chief Executive North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust and SRO Health Inequalities NENC ICS
Opening Address: Sir Liam Donaldson, Chair ICS NENC
Key Note Speakers:
- Dr Bola Owolabi, Director – Health Inequalities/NHS England & NHS Improvement (NHSE/I)
- Professor Peter Kelly, Regional Director of Public Health NEY – Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID) and NHSE/I
Purpose of the event:
- Providing a framework for addressing and reducing health inequalities in access to healthcare, experience and outcomes
- Showcasing practical examples of work that can be delivered within healthcare settings to reduce health inequalities
- Fostering collaborative working across the health care system including with academic partners
Programme: As well as the key note speakers there will also be an opportunity to attend the virtual workshops to hear about practice examples from
across the ICS
Who should attend?: Anyone working in healthcare as well as those working in Local Authorities, Academia, VCSE and wider health partners.
Further details and the programme will be available in due course.
In the meantime, if you would like to register your interest to attend the event, please click here