Self Care for Staff to prepare for the year ahead.
Led by Sarah Atkinson —Deputy Director & Counsellor
Date: Tuesday 12th November
Time: 3:30pm – 5:45pm
Venue: The Bungalow Partnership, Rose Wood Academy Site, The Garth, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough TS8 0UG
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the pressures of life?
Do you often feel worn out and under the weather?
If so, then go along to the newly developed Bungalow Partnership workshop, where Sarah Atkinson will support you to find ways to look after yourself in this busy world we live in. This workshop is open to all and will offer you strategies that are easy to apply to help you cope with the many demands life presents us with. Life will always throw curve balls our way and this workshop will enable you to feel resilient, focused and in control.
This workshop is for you if you want to consider:
- What it is that sometimes stops us for caring for ourselves to our best availability?
- What we can do to ‘prioritise’ the workload?
- What we can do to look after ourselves for life?
- How to listen to our bodies and avoid those common ailments
- How we can improve diet and sleep to allow strong foundations for today and tomorrow?
£50.00 per delegate (Booking essential)
To book a place please complete the attached booking form and email it to The Bungalow Partnership firstname.lastname@example.org