Catalyst work to build the capacity for VCSE organisations to develop and deliver their services.
We engaged with over 500+ organisations building a stronger VCSE community.
Catalyst stands as an example of organisational excellence in Stockton-on-Tees
- A leader in Governance
- A fund manager
- An outstanding employer
- A welcoming landlord
- A support for all the VCSE
- Challenging inequalities in struggling communities
- Encouraging strong organisations who deliver quality services
- Developing co-design in local commissioning
- Celebrating success with our Achievement Awards and Conference
Catalyst adhere to the NAVCA Guidance Standards for infrastructure organisations, which focus on four key outcomes: Development; Support; Collaboration; and Influence, to make sure that we provide the best possible service to the sector.
Through regular meetings the Partnership has developed a commitment to:
- Champion the work of the voluntary and community sector
- Advocate for the interests of the voluntary and community sector
- Build capacity of the voluntary and community sector
- Promote collaboration
- Signpost and connect organisations and individuals
The Tees Valley Infrastructure Partnership consists of:
More about what we do
Catalyst offers a wide range of support for VCSE organisations of all sizes, whether they are starting up or well established.
Catalyst facilitates a number of successful ongoing programmes with external partners focussing on community development and raising the profile of volunteering in the Stockton Borough.
Catalyst uses a range of communication methods to connect the sector together and to help create a cohesive relationship.