Job Title: Admin and Marketing Assistant
Location: Newton Aycliffe and Stockton-on-Tees
Band/Salary: Band 2 £17,277 per annum, pro rata
Hours: 25 hours per week
Job Purpose: To provide effective and efficient administrative and marketing support to PCP Projects
including Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees.
Do you have the following skills? If yes, then please come and join our dynamic team.
Key skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be self motivated.
- Be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills and have at least 1 years’ experience of working within a busy marketing/admin environment.
- Experience of developing and launching a marketing campaign and brand awareness.
- Experience of managing and developing websites.
- Qualified with an NVQ Level 3 in Digital Marketing or equivalent qualification.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity and would like an application pack, please contact the HR Department on:
Telephone: (01325) 313133
Or download it from our Website:
Please note that Pioneering Care Partnership does not accept CVs as part of the application process
Closing Date for applications: Noon on Friday 13th July 2018
Interviews to be held: Tuesday 17th July 2018
We are an equal and diverse employer and particularly welcome applicants from groups who are currently under represented at PCP, such as males,people with sensory impairments and carers.
Registered Office: Pioneering Care Partnership, Carers Way, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham, DL5 4SF. Registered Charity No. 1067888. Company Limited by Guarantee. Company Registered in England No: 3491237