Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees is the independent consumer champion for Health and Social Care. They gather patient and the public’s opinions about the services they use and make recommendations to make them better. Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees is looking for an organised and enthusiastic team player to join their successful team as:
Located in Catalyst house, Stockton-on-Tees with occasional outreach work
30 hours per week
PCP Band 3 £18,334 per annum, pro rata
To carry out varied admin tasks to support the smooth running of all Healthwatch activities, including Independent Complaints Advocacy at Stockton-on-Tees
- To deal with enquiries relating to Healthwatch and ICA in a professional, courteous and prompt manner.
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support for Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees, and Stockton Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA) service and Stockton Service Navigation Project.
- To manage the ICA client registration and referral process.
- To support the Healthwatch Chair and Board members by preparing their meeting papers, arranging meetings and collating needed information.
- To maintain the Healthwatch website, newsletter distribution and marketing materials.
- To help to organise annual events and other engagement activities.
Key skills required:
Excellent communication and people skills, an interest in supporting volunteer Board members and a real desire to work as part of a team. Good organisation and IT skills and the ability to manage a varied workload with a positive and flexible approach.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity and would like an application pack, please contact the HR Department on:
Telephone: (01325) 313133
Or download it from our Website:
Please note that the Pioneering Care Partnership does not accept CV’s as part of the application process.
Closing Date for applications: Midnight on Monday 26 August 2019
Interview date to be confirmed
They are an equal and diverse employer and particularly welcome applicants from groups who are currently underrepresented at PCP, such as males, people with sensory impairments and carers.