An exciting opportunity has arisen within Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group’s (TVCCG) Corporate Services Team for an Administrator to support their Quality and Safeguarding department. The role will provide an efficient administration/diary management service and involve the minuting of Safeguarding meetings.
The post holder will be working in a busy but friendly and supportive setting. The role will suit an organised, proactive individual with the ability to work on their own initiative.
You will need:
- relevant administrative experience
- the ability to manage calendars and arrange meetings
- to attend virtual and face to face meetings to take accurate minutes and actions
- to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- to be competent in using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- to work well as part of a team
- experience of working with senior managers
- a basic knowledge of finance terminology and systems
- the ability to travel independently
You will also need to have excellent communication skills to work with colleagues of all levels and disciplines both internally and externally to the TVCCG.
Please note that the organisation is hybrid working, allowing a combination of home and office working.
Please be aware all new employees to the TVCCG will enter a probationary period in order to assess the work of the employee and to also allow the new employee to assess the suitability of the role. A new employee’s continued employment with the TVCCG will therefore be subject to the successful completion of a probationary period of 3 months as outlined in the TvCCG’s “Managing Probationary” Policy. All TVCCG policies can be found on our website: https://teesvalleyccg.nhs.uk/documents/policies/
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we would love to hear from you!
For any queries regarding the role, please contact Caroline Gallilee, Personal Assistant and Project Support Officer to Jean Golightly, Director of Nursing & Quality. Tel: (01642) 263029 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for the post please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk, job reference 134-TV-2021-135-2
The closure date for the vacancy is midnight on 28th October.