The Aviva Community Fund supports small UK causes making a big difference in their local community. Aviva has partnered with Crowdfunder to give these causes the opportunity to further build capabilities, drive sustainable fundraising and leverage Aviva’s workforce to get their best ideas off the ground.
Every quarter, the Community Fund distributes £250,000 of funding from Aviva, supported by further donations from the public through Crowdfunder. The Community Fund seeks to support projects in three key areas:
- Building back better: helping society to bounce back from the Covid-19 pandemic by addressing the health and wellbeing, and economic impacts on communities and individuals.
- Climate champions: helping communities to prevent, prepare for and protect against the impacts of climate change.
- Financial empowerment: supporting financial inclusion and giving people the tools to become more financially resilient and independent.
Eligible projects and activities include:
- Developing a new approach, product or technology.
- Implementing a new initiative or piloting a new scheme.
- Expanding existing services to a new area or beneficiary group.
- Adapting services to meet today’s needs without compromising those of future generations.
Through the Community Fund, charities and social enterprises can apply for up to £50,000 in support of their overall project funding target.
Full eligibility criteria and guidance notes can be found at the Aviva Community Fund website.
The deadline for applications for the latest round of funding is 23.59pm on 5 October 2021.