Become an Energy Ambassador for your community group or organisation & be equipped to support others to reduce & manage their energy costs.
If you are involved in your local community or if you work for a voluntary or public sector organisation this course is ideal for you.
You can build your skills and knowledge by joining Yorkshire Energy Doctor for their virtual energy training course.
Date: Mon 26th Oct
Time: 10:30 am
Run over 3 sessions (1.5 hours per week), this fun and interactive course aims to raise awareness of ways to save energy and how you can support others to reduce costs.
You can learn about:
- Fuel poverty and energy efficiency in your area
- Doing an energy check around your home
- Energy suppliers and energy bills
- Top tips and support schemes for vulnerable groups
- Becoming part of a network of Community Energy Ambassadors
The course is funded by Northern Gas Networks and is free to anyone who is based within their operating area (most of Yorkshire, Northern Cumbria and the North East of England).