Infinity is the Financial Inclusion Forum for Stockton Borough, helping people deal with more problems and reducing poverty.
Infinity is holding an Information Session aimed at front-line staff who may deal with individuals and households at the time of bereavement.
Date: Wednesday 13th March
Time: 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Location: Stockton & District Advice & Information Service, Unit 22, Wellington Square Shopping Centre, TS18 1RH.
The event will:
- provide practical resources that can help support people
- give information on how to refer clients
- raise awareness of the negative financial impacts that bereavement can bring
- encourage people to plan now to avoid problems later.
Information will be available on a range of services, including:
- debt and money advice
- welfare benefit advice
- grants and other support available
- faith groups
- sources of practical support.
There will also be a short (15 minutes) presentation to highlight the issues of bereavement and funeral poverty at 2.15pm; 3.15pm and 4.15pm.
For more information 01642 633877