Boots Charitable Trust is an independent registered charity wholly funded by Boots UK Limited. We want to be there to care for people, customers and communities everywhere and that’s why in 2023, we expanded the Trust’s reach to support projects across the UK, as well as in our home county of Nottinghamshire.
The Trust funds charities and voluntary organisations working in the areas of health, lifelong learning, community development and social care, and encourages applications from organisations where our grants of up to £10,000 can make the biggest impact.
- Health: Community healthcare, such as homecare or support for sufferers of medical conditions, and health education and prevention
- Lifelong learning: Local literacy and numeracy projects
- Community development: For example, supporting councils in providing voluntary services
- Social care: Personal, social or community activities or schemes.
Forthcoming application windows are;
- Q3 – Application window is open between 1-28 February 2024. The trustee board meeting will take place in April 2024.
- Q4 – Application window is open between 1-31 May 2024. The trustee board meeting will take place in July 2024.
You can find out more here.