Corner House Youth Project is seeking to employ a Capacity Building Coordinator, whose primary role will be to support the workforce across our YUS delivery partners by driving up service quality, sharing best practice, developing skills and knowledge base of staff and volunteers.
Salary: £26,705 (Pro Rata 24 hrs) – Fixed Term 12 month contract
The Five lamps and Corner House Youth Project are the Accountable Body for Youth United Stockton (YUS) who manage and facilitate Open Access Youth Provision in the Borough of Stockton on Tees. The successful model includes our plans to:
- Increase capacity within the VCS to strengthen Open Access Youth Provision
- Provide opportunities for organisations to collectively discuss issues affecting young people across the Borough through a Youth Providers Network.
Role and Responsibilities
- To offer support to youth services wishing to implement, develop or strengthen their youth offer.
- Liaise with YUS delivery partners and be the single point of contact for queries.
- To work alongside partners in the youth sector to develop a ‘Quality Mark’ and framework for VCSE Youth Services in Stockton-on-Tees.
- Identify and map plans for staff/organisational development.
- Source relevant training for the sector and deliver provision if necessary.
- Monitor training provision and attendance for quality and performance purposes.
- Coordinate Youth Provider Network to share best practice throughout the sector.
- Ensure work is monitored, evaluated and quality assured to meet internal and external requirements.
- Support the management and colleagues by providing information and reports as required.
- Ensure all activities are suitably risk assessed and adequately supervised.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and co-operate with organisational policy to ensure the safety of clients and visitors accessing the service.
- Adhere to general organisation policies and working practice documents.
- Flexible approach to working hours i.e. weekend and evening work.
- Other duties and responsibilities directed by the Chief Executive in line with the nature and grade of the post.
Closing date 31st May
Email email@example.com for more information