Catalyst is holding an Extraordinary General Meeting:
Thursday 13th May at 10:00am.
We are looking to adopt an updated Memorandum and Articles of Association. These changes include:
- The addition of two objects:
- To build the capacity of Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector organisations and provide them with the necessary support, information and services to enable them to pursue or contribute to any charitable purpose; provided that in pursuing the objects.
- To promote community cohesion; to promote; organise and facilitate co-operation and partnership working between Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector, statutory and other relevant bodies in the achievement of the above purposes within the area of benefit.
- To reduce the number of Catalyst trustees from 12 to 9
- To change the term of office for a Catalyst Trustee to 3 terms of 2 years from 3 terms of 3 years.
If you have any objections to these proposals please notify Catalyst with your reasons by Monday 10th May, 12 noon. Please also let us know if you require a proxy vote.
Please email email@example.com for more information.