This session will give participants a complete overview of charity finance and accounts.
This session will cover the following topics
- All the different charity types and the different rules that apply to each
- Grant monitoring and how they are shown in accounts
- Notes to accounts such as the governing content and trustees report
- Reporting and who might need a copy of the accounts.
- The role of a trustee
- Income and expenditure for small charities
- The Changes & Charities Act 2022
If you have any questions please contact Mark.Ferguson@catalyststockton.org
Please note that while a majority of our courses are free for members of the VCSE sector to attend, a £25 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your place within 48 hours of the training taking place if you fail to attend. In cases of training taking place over a number of days, you will be charged £25 for each session missed.