Chic Vintique vintage market returns to Stockton High Street this Saturday!
Pop down to the market this weekend between 10am and 4pm, for vintage clothing, homewares, antiques and collectables as well as gorgeous handmade gifts and sweet treats.
- Chintzy Cakes – Homemade cakes, jams, chutneys and aprons
- Cornwell Crafts – Handmade greetings cards and papercraft items
- Hearts and roses – Handmade goods including wreaths, kitchen linens and bags
- Juliette Gem – Designer jewellery and handicrafts
- Just Bows – Baby clothes and accessories
- Sarah’s Treats – Sweets, Chocolate, Fudge, Candy floss, Popcorn and Novelty Toys
- Sue Cave – Vinyl records jigsaws vintage style hair accessories and bags
- Terrapot Tatjana – Handmade ceramics and pottery
- The Little Crafty Workshop – Bespoke personalised gifts, made from various woods and acrylic
- Usborne Books – Children Books
- Welsh Witch Creations – Felted animals and soft toys
Plus many more!
For more information and to view the full list, visit www.enjoyteesvalley.com/stockton-on-tees
Brought to you by Louise Lewis Events in Partnership with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.