The BBC Children In Need Core Costs Funding Stream is for charities and not-for-profit organisations. Applicants to this programme can apply for grants for up to three years. We aim to give quicker decisions for grants of £15,000 or less per year.
Core Costs support essential organisational and administrative spending. These are the key expenses required to keep your organisation running.
The Core Costs stream has no application deadlines, so you can apply at any time. They must be for future costs.
The people and organisations that BBC Children in Need fund will be:
- Working with children and young people aged 18 years and under
- Working in the heart of their communities, particularly in times of crisis
- Putting children and young people at the centre of everything they do, from design to delivery
- Addressing challenges faced by children and young people, building their skills and resilience
- Empowering children and young people, and extending their choices in life
- Keen to keep learning about and developing their work with children and young people
- Committed to making a difference in children and young people’s lives