Stockton Council Learning and Skills Service have delivered learning programmes across the Tees Valley for more than 50 years.
Their programmes and qualifications are delivered by tutors who are skilled, experienced and friendly offering a flexible service tailored to your needs, helping you to develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
The Council is offering:
- Beginners’s Digital Skills – This FREE course will provide guidance, support and advice from specialist tutors. Topics will include:
- Computer Components
- The Keyboard
- Using the mouse
- Icons and Applications
- File Management
- Using the Internet
- Using Email
- Basic Internet Safety
- Desktop Navigation
This course runs for 1 term, 3 hours per week and is based at either Billingham Community Centre or Stockton Business Centre.
- Upskill – Become qualified in English and Maths
- Improve your career opportunities
- Gain new qualifications
- Increase confidence
- Progress to further study
- Flexible study programme
- Family Learning English Functional Skills – Learners will develop skills to help get the most out of life including: English for studying, employability, communicating with schools and helping children with their homework.
- Starts Fri 21st September, 9:30 – 12 noon, Family Hub Stockton, Yarm Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3PJ
For more information visit:
or contact the customer service contact centre on 01642 527904 (Mon-Fri 8:00pm- 5:30pm)
Call: 01642 528723