The number of COVID-19/Coronavirus cases in the UK is continuing to rise and the Government along with the NHS are prepared to deal with it.
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is working closely with the Public Health England and NHS England to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 and ensure robust measures are in place to protect residents.
They would encourage people to follow national guidance, wash their hands regularly, and use the dedicated online 111 service at www.nhs.uk/coronavirus or telephone 111 if you think you have been affected.
How you can help!
The Government are asking us all to help fight against the spread of this virus by focusing on 5 things you can to do protect yourself and your community.
- Wash your hands frequently and catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue
- Be prepared to self-isolate
- Plan ahead based on your situation
- Use health services wisely
- Stay up to date using trusted sources of information
Read the full information here: