Thirteen is offering a two-week programme with a level two customer service qualification and live job vacancies to apply for, with guaranteed interviews.
Starting Tuesday 26th November at Stratford House, Ramsgate, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1BS
The routeway will run for a total of 8 days and as part of this their employability team will be working alongside the participants too.
The customer service course includes:
- customer service ethos
- dealing with customer problems and complaints
- presentation skills
- building a career portfolio
- CV development and application form completion
- interview techniques
- employer-based assessments
- guaranteed interviews for live job vacancies.
On completion of the Routeways programme the participants will work alongside their dedicated Employer Engagement team who will support them into their chosen progression route.
To refer to our programmes of support please get in touch with our team on 07824 820578 or firstname.lastname@example.org