Thirteen’s employability service is delivering a short, 4-day training course for customers aged 19+ who are not in employment, education, or training.
To be eligible:
- Customers MUST HAVE IT facilities and a basic knowledge of how to use it, including emails.
- Course topics include CV development, Interview Prep, Labour Market, Application forms and Volunteering.
- The course is delivered virtually online by one of our employability tutors.
- Training starts at 11am daily and will run for 3hrs a day.
- The course is intended as a refresher course for skills although, it is available to all who meet the above criteria.
- One of our tutors is happy to make initial contact to meet and greet customers before training begins.
- The course is available to Thirteen and Non-Thirteen customers. Staff, family, and friends can also attend.
- Self-learning is promoted throughout the course however, a dedicated tutor will be available to support on a 1 – 1 basis.
If you have any customers who may benefit from this training, they can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.