MFC Foundation’s mission is simple, by harnessing the passion and power of the Football Club brand, they work to raise aspirations and improve the life chances of young people and adults across Teesside.
They work in some of the most disadvantaged areas of Teesside, engaging with those who are hard to reach through the delivery of inspiring sport, education, health and inclusion projects.
MFC Foundation would like you to join their highly regarded Premier Leagues Works programme.
If you are aged 16-25 and not in full-time employment or education and ready to develop your skills, this may the training programmer for you.
Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation is offering:
- Experience Middlesbrough FC like never before
- Bespoke Work Experience (30 hours +)
- Complete a Sports Leaders Level 2 Qualification
- Life Skills to help you succeed
- Employment and Training Advice and Support
- Community Action
- Fun and Practical Training Environment
For more information call 01642 454816, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mfcfoundation.co.uk