Applications are open for our Youth Climate Action Fund for organisations in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, North East England and North West England. Grants are for up to £40,000, over two years.
We’re looking for organisations and projects that work with young people experiencing inequality and we want to engage with them on the climate emergency.
Applications are a two-stage process:
A short expression of interest form due by 16 October 2023.
A full application due by 27 October 2023.
The expression of interest forms will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You’re encouraged to submit your expressions of interest forms as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to complete a full application before the 27 October deadline.
Organisations must already be working with children and young people experiencing inequality.
Organisations must have an annual income for the last financial year of less than £1 million.
Your organisations must be
- UK charity registered with the relevant charity regulator
- community interest company (CIC)
- charitable incorporated organisation (CIO)
- community benefit society
- voluntary or community organisation
- not-for-profit company limited by guarantee (with a not-for-profit ‘asset lock’ clause)
- school (if your project is not linked to the national curriculum)
- statutory body (including local authorities, town, parish and community council)