An exciting opportunity to work on a newly launched programme at Shaw Trust is available at their Social Enterprise in Stockton.
You would be supporting young people to develop their practical employability skills in a real work environment. Your main role is to provide one to one coaching across a range of horticultural production, maintenance and retail activities in their outdoor community based social enterprise. Nurturing individuals to develop critical work and task specific skills and attitude in a Covid-Safe environment. Although the roles are fixed term they expect that this will lead to permanent positions with the potential for them to be full time from July 2021.
– Zero hours (expected to be between 5-35 per week)
– Fixed term until 30th June 2021
– Days between Mon-Fri to be agreed at later date
– Hours between 08:30 – 16:30
– Expect that roles will become permanent, and potentially full time from July 2021
– Closing date 22nd January 2021
– All roles commence February 2021
– Full training will be provided
– We are looking for people with a background or aspiration to support and develop young people into employment.
These roles are required for the launch of our new Supported Internship programme which goes live from February 2021