This course is a beginners overview of finance for charitable organisations and will cover:
- Different charity types – unincorporated, limited by guarantee, CIOs, exempt
- A variety of terminology such as – what is an asset, liability, and restricted funds
- The Statement of Profit or Loss & The Statement of Financial Position – What are they and what do they show?
- Income and Expenditure accounts for small charities
- Maintaining paperwork & evidence for grants
- What is contained within the notes to accounts
- Audit or independent examination?
- Who do I need to send accounts to?
- The role of a trustee
- Changes in the Charities Act 2022
To book your place on this course click HERE