- This event has passed.
Emergency First Aid at Work – March
8 March @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is aimed at:
- People new to First Aid who wish to become a recognised First Aider in a ‘low risk’ environment
- People who wish to have basic First Aid skills knowledge
People applying for this course do not need any prior experience in First Aid. In order to pass the exam, participants need to be able to perform CPR and the recovery position and successfully pass a multi-choice examination.
Successful completion of the course will lead to the following learning outcomes:
- The management of incidents
- The roles and responsibilities of a First Aider
- The treatment of casualties who are
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Placing casualties in the recovery position
Emergency First Aid Fast Facts
- This course is suitable for ‘low risk’ environments such as offices, shops and community centres
- This course meets HSE criteria.
- The Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course enables you to give EFA to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
- This course needs to be renewed every 3 years.
- Annual refreshers are available, enabling qualified EFAW first aiders to maintain their skills.
- The exam takes place at the end of the session.
- EFAW certificates are issues to all successful candidates
Book your space HERE
If you have any further questions please contact Mark.Ferguson@catalyststockton.org
Please note, while the majority of our courses are free for members of the VCSE sector to attend, a £25 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your place within 48 hours of the training taking place or if you fail to attend.