Paediatric First Aid
15 December @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This is the latest version and is the entry-level Paediatric First Aid course.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a certified CPD statement as well as a ProTrainings certificate
This course will cover the following:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who are unresponsive
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who are choking
- Be able to provide first aid to an infant or a child with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to an infant or a child who is suffering from shock
- Know how to provide first aid to an infant or child with bites, stings and other minor injuries such as
You can book your place on this course HERE
Please note that while the majority of our courses are free for members of the VCSE sector to attend, a £25 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your place within 48 hours of the training taking place or you fail to attend. In cases of training taking place over a number of days, you will be charged £25 for each session missed.