Living With & Beyond Cancer (LWBC) Networking Event – Hartlepool & Stockton-on-Tees.
Catalyst received funding from the Northern Cancer Alliance in March 2018 to link up NHS Cancer Services (hospital care/secondary care), Primary Care (GP practices) and voluntary/community services across the Tees Valley area.
Since then we have carried out a range of events and activities with our partners to improve the quality of life for those ‘Living With & Beyond Cancer’, their carers and families. We would like to share the findings with you all as a thank you for your support over the past year, and to identify further opportunities for working together in future.
The event will include:
- A summary of the key activities, learning and resources created from the past year of the LWBC programme
- Face to face networking with all attendees – via multi-agency group work focussed on improving holistic support for families affected by cancer (including support in the community)
- Key priorities, next steps and recommendations around LWBC/personalised care going forward
- A resource table to share leaflets/information on social groups, projects etc.
We are bringing together a range of services including Cancer Nurse Specialists, Cancer Information Centre Staff/Volunteers, GP Cancer Champions, GP PPG Chairs, GP Care Co-ordinators and all of the voluntary/community groups we have worked with over the past year.
Buffet catering and refreshments will be provided so please book your place to help us confirm numbers and dietary requirements etc.
For more information, please contact Nathan Duff at email@example.com or call 01642 733906.
- April 4, 2019
- 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Low Grange Community Centre, Low Grange Avenue, Billingham, TS23 3PE