Led by Ellie Lowther FRSA— Essential Learning Curve Ltd
Working in partnership with The Bungalow Partnership, Ellie Lowther (FRSA) is available for support via The Bungalow Partnership.
Ellie’s Trans101 Diversity+ workshop aims to make a difference in the understanding of trans & non binary; naturally removing the “walking on eggshells” feeling some experience when facilitating trans & non binary students.
Exploring real life examples of the issues faced and providing tools that are useful on a day to day basis, this workshop welcomes any and all questions to further the understanding. This training encourages interaction and usually finds that lots of positive conversations can be had that benefit the wider understanding of inclusion and diversity in general.
This training is for you if you want to …
- To provide a fuller understanding of Transgender & Non-Binary, specifically from a Gender Identity perspective.
- To provide a fuller understanding of values relating to Inclusion & Diversity in general.
- To understand the difficulties facing people who are gender variant in relation to life experiences generally and a further understanding of the obstacles faced by people with protected characteristics as defined within the Equality Act 2010.
- To be able to engage more effectively with peers, clients, colleagues & the public.
- To be better equipped to help to tackle prejudice and promote understanding within the workplace and the wider community.
- To gain a practical understanding of responsibilities within the Equality Act 2010 including the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) and the Gender Recognition Act 2004.
£60.00 per delegate
To book a place on this workshop download a copy of the booking form and follow the required instructions to make payment HERE
- November 29, 2021
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Barnardo’s Bridgeway Project, Tees Valley Services, Allendale Rd, Ormesby, Middlesbrough TS7 9LF