Pioneering Care Partnership (PCP) is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant opportunity with PCP is a varied and challenging all that requires an exceptionally organised, practical and proactive individual to provide professional, administrative and pre-project support to the chief executive and executive team of an award-winning charity. The right candidate will be educated ideally to level four in business administration, be passionate about helping people and be a competent experienced administrator.
Scale/Salary: Band 5, Point 9, £20,721 per annum pro-rata
Hours: 22 hours per week (Monday, Thursday and Friday)
To assist the Chief Executive’s Personal Assistant (PA) and be the first point of contact for the Chief Executive and Executive Team. Proactively assisting to manage the Executive Team workload.
Providing support to the Chief Executive and members of the Executive Team with organisation, scheduling, correspondence, human resources, and meetings.
To support the provision of a comprehensive executive administrative support service to including deadline compliance and developing/retaining important documents and files.
Undertaking research and completing time limited tasks as directed by the relevant Executive Lead.
Assisting the Operations Manager to ensure organisational compliance.
To work flexibly and support the work of the Executive Leadership Team in pursuit of the aspirations detailed in PCP’s Strategic Plan.
- Providing support to the Chief Executive and Executive Team in delivering the overall organisational objectives, including carrying out background research, projects and producing internal reports or presenting finding as required.
- Preparing papers for meetings required including agendas, supporting research for meetings, and taking accurate action focused minutes during meetings.
- Ensuring all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting with reviews of key governing documents and taking a lead in ensuring these are regularly evaluated, updated and remain current and fit for purpose.
- Providing comprehensive diary management, controlling access to the Chief Executive and Executive Team, including responding to requests for meetings, appointments and calls whilst ensuring effective time management.
- Supporting overall marketing and communications including:
- preparing executive communications including e-bulletins and trustee updates;
- ensuing the Chief Executive and Executive Team have a strong and effective social media presence;
- drafting updates and blog content; and
- supporting the planning of events, conferences, fundraisers and activities to positively promote the charitable aims of PCP
- Supporting the PA with Companies House and Charity Commission compliance through the preparation of relevant documents and completion of returns.
- Providing responsive communications including taking/screening calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Liaising with clients and business guests, providing hospitality and refreshments whilst ensuring a courteous meet and greet service for all visitors.
- Arranging training and other events as required by the Senior Management Team or Board.
- Maintaining an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Effectively scheduling external meetings and appointments including managing travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Booking business travel arrangements and accommodation for senior managers or Trustees.
- Providing general administrative support, including generating documents, taking confidential notes of ad-hoc meetings, preparing mileage/claims and adhering to PCP’s procedures.
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
- To uphold PCP’s Core Values at all times.
- To carry out the management role within the performance guidelines set out in the organisations management objectives.
- To operate within the policies and procedures of PCP, including confidentiality, safeguarding, information governance and data protection.
- To support the organisational approach to quality and continual improvement through becoming an internal auditor, environmental champion or health advocate.
- To assist PCP’s marketing & engagement work and use creative techniques to gather views from the communities we support.
- To be an ambassador for PCP and represent the organisation at a number of different meetings, forums and events.
- To be responsible for the collation of appropriate monitoring and evaluation information to support the achievement of agreed targets and outcomes within the project or service.
- To provide accurate and timely internal and external reports as required.
- To liaise with relevant teams to ensure that opportunities are maximised for service users/clients.
- To adhere with financial processes and procedures and ensure that all resources purchased are within the allocated cost code budget(s).
- To work to develop and apply appropriate monitoring, evaluation and quality tools in accordance with the quarterly performance monitoring procedures.
- To recruit, line manage, support, train and motivate staff and volunteers as required.
- To effectively work with partners, freelance workers, consultants and other external stakeholders as required.
- To ensure Health and Safety and Safeguarding procedures are communicated effectively to teams and adhered to at all times.
- To carry out all responsibilities in line with the organisation’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
- To undertake any relevant training and development.
- To undertake other such duties as are deemed appropriate by the Chief Executive.
Closing Date: Friday 27th August