The Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board (TSAB) is hosting two Safeguarding Champions Events; one in the North and one in the South of Tees.
- South Tees Safeguarding Champions Event – Wednesday 27 February 2019 (9:30am – 1.30pm)
- Inspire 2 Learn @ Eston Civic & Learning Centre Normanby Road, Middlesbrough, TS6 9AE
- North Tees Safeguarding Champions Event – Thursday 13 June 2019 (9:30am – 1:30pm)
- Centre for Independent Living Havelock Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7LT
These events are for organisations delivering services to adults who are experiencing, or at heightened risk of abuse or neglect.
Who should apply?
This event is for existing TSAB Safeguarding Champions and anybody that performs a similar role within the organisations listed below:
- Advocacy Providers
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse Agencies
- Agencies Supporting Carers, and or Personal Assistants
- Care Providers (e.g. Champions in Medication, Dementia, Safeguarding)
- Education Providers
- GP Practices
- Housing Agencies
- Mental Health Service Providers
- North East Ambulance Service (NEAS)
- Other Relevant Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations
- Organisations working with Harder to Reach/Marginalised or Minority Groups
- Sexual Health Service Providers
- Trading Standards
We would also welcome anyone who would like to volunteer to be a Safeguarding Champion.
For more information and to request a place, please click on the link below*:
*Please note: we have made some improvements to our website, which allows you to create a user record and track the status of your request. Further information is available via the web link above.