Orangebox Training is pleased to offer Fully Funded Level 2 Distant Learning qualifications. They support employers, educators and learners by developing and delivering effective and innovative skills training and published educational content.
At present, a whole host of fully-funded training opportunities are available :
Their courses include:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Business Administration
- Care Planning
- Caring for Children & Young People
- Cleaning Principles
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service
- Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings
- Counselling Skills
- Dementia Care
- Dignity & Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- End of Life Care
- Equality & Diversity
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Health and Social Care Professions (Extended)
- Infection Control
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Lean Organisational Management
- Learning Disabilities
- Management of Diabetes
- Mathematics and English
- Mental Health in Children and Young People
- Nutrition and Health
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Retail Operations
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Team Leading
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Warehousing and Storage
- Wine Services
The courses are done in your own home, in your own time by distance learning over a maximum of 8-10 weeks and are fully funded with each candidate receiving a nationally recognised qualification upon completion. The work is all assessment based, either on paper-based work booklets or their e-learning site, therefore you don’t have to attend college or take any exams. This can be used for general, personal development or as a stepping stone to other qualifications.
There needs to be a minimum of 8 candidates (No Maximum) for a face to face induction, otherwise online inductions can take place for individuals. All candidates must be aged 19 or over to be eligible for funding and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years.
If you feel you have an interest in any of the above, please email using the link below to contact a member of staff to arrange a short group induction session in the workplace. The induction will take about 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the group.
Courses are fully funded by the Adult Education Budget and come at no cost to the learners or their employers.
To find out more, please email email@example.com.