Part of the UK Government’s Sport Winter Survival Package, the Football Winter Survival Package is a fund to support clubs at Steps 3 to 6 of the National League System to help ensure they survive the winter period and minimise the long-term damage to participation.
To be eligible, a club must hold no more than six months of unrestricted operating reserves.
Grants can be used for the majority of essential business operational costs. This includes, but is not restricted to:
- Lease or mortgage payments.
- Debt or loan repayments.
- Utility costs (including phone and broadband).
- Essential pitch and stadium maintenance.
- Non-playing staff who have not been furloughed.
- COVID-19 compliance measures.
- Other financial commitments that have already been made (eg catering).
All applications will be means-tested. The level of funding available depends upon the National League Step that the club is in, as follows:
- Step 3 – grants of up to £27,000.
- Step 4 – grants of up to £15,000.
- Step 5 – grants of up to £10,500.
- Step 6 – grants of up to £7,500.
Grants must be spent by 31 March 2021.
The deadline for applications is 9pm on 14 February 2021.
Content source: www.grantfinder.co.uk