Half-day training workshop.
We’ve all had them. Many people try to avoid them. But difficult conversations and meetings are a part of life, including professional life. It might be a staff member or volunteer that you manage or supervise. Perhaps it’s a client or customer that you are having issues with. Or maybe it’s a funder or referrer that you need to deal with. It’s not a job that anyone wants. But it needs to happen sooner or later, and, I would suggest, the sooner the better.
Gomediate’s half-day course ‘Handling Difficult Conversations’ will give you the skills and the confidence to have those conversations and to make them work to everyone’s advantage. As a result, you will be able to:
- Identify the causes of conflict
- Describe your own conflict management style
- Recognise types of difficult conversation and why some are hard to deal with
- Structure, prepare and conduct a difficult conversation
- Use advanced questioning and listening skills
- Demonstrate skills and techniques for managing difficult meetings
- Keep everyone safe.
The next ‘Handling Difficult Conversations’ training workshop is as follows:
Date: Thursday, 16th May 2019
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Newtown Community Centre, 123 Durham Rd, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 0DE
Cost: £49.00 (Charity sector £39.00)
All those who complete the workshop will receive a Gomediate certificate showing three hours of CPD.
To book your place call on 07933 294 292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org