Our next VCSE Health and Wellbeing Forum will be focused around Mental Health – with reference to Stockton’s Integrated Mental Health Strategy and Joint Action Plan.
Date: Monday 17th September
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This is a chance for the wider voluntary sector to get together to discuss a joint approach to improving positive mental health & wellbeing across Stockton-on-Tees and will hopefully kick start future joint working around Mental Health. We are very keen to involve as many groups/organisations as possible – not only mental health service providers.
The forum will likely cover updates/discussion on the following topics – however a full agenda will be confirmed closer to the time:
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Time to Change – Anti Stigma Campaign
- Social Isolation & Loneliness – What’s the difference?
- Teeswide Suicide Prevention Strategy
- Promotion of the Tees Wide Mental Health Training Hub courses
- World Mental Health Day Event/Campaign – 10th October
- Future involvement/communication with VCSE around Mental Health
We are glad to be working closely with colleagues from the VCSE Sector, Stockton Borough Council Public Health team and Hartlepool & Stockton-on-Tees CCG to bring this event together.
Refreshments will be provided. Please contact Nathan Duff on 01642 733906 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.