Catalyst continues to facilitate networking within the sector and during this difficult time we are trialling holding our Forum meetings via Zoom. Now more than ever people are more reliant on voluntary sector services and it is important we stay connected so we can continue to help our local community.
At this Health & Wellbeing Forum we will be holding a workshop to gather feedback for the Health & Wellbeing Board, which is taking place the next day. We will be discussing the following questions if you could please think about them and bring your thoughts to the Forum. Please describe any changes in the health of the population that your organisation has noticed over the past 3-4 months:
- Are these changes all happening as a consequence of the coronavirus pandemic, or are there other reasons?
- What should the partnership of VCSE organisations in Stockton be doing to address these issues?
- What more should the Council be doing?
- What more should the CCGs be doing?
- What more should the hospitals be doing?
We are waiting to hear from a couple of speakers and will send out a new agenda if any changes are made.
If you would like to attend the Health & Wellbeing Forum, please contact Heather Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the online meeting.