Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees is looking to recruit new volunteers to join the Healthwatch Executive Board.
If you have a strong interest in health and social care and would like to influence service development by representing the views of patients, service users and carers then Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees would like to hear from you!
Knowledge and Skills required:
- An interest in or experience of health and social care services
- Awareness of the current challenges faced by the changing health and social care landscape
- Good level of communication skills with the ability to engage with the local community and stakeholders
The role of a Board member:
- Promote good governance
- Attend board meetings, and Healthwatch events where required
- Attend external meetings and events, promoting the role of Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees
- Contribute to decision making and work planning
Positions on the Healthwatch Executive Board Stockton-on-Tees are voluntary and unpaid, but reasonable authorised out of pocket expenses will be paid.
To apply please contact the team to request an application pack on 01642 688312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th May 2019