Pioneering Care Partnership is seeking to recruit motivated Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees Engagement and Intelligence Officer.
Salary: PCP Band 4, Point 7 £19,584
Hours: 37 hours per week
Objectives of the post:
- To contribute to the effective partnership working of Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees (HWS) building robust working relationships and facilitating effective engagement with communities, groups and individuals who have a stake in improving health, social care and well-being in Stockton-on-Tees, adapting to new ways of working, including online digital meetings and focus groups
- To provide research and analytical support to HWS management where required. Assisting with report writing including commissioner reports, annual reports and engagement reports.
- To lead, support and recruit Healthwatch Champions, to ensure diverse participation and representation of Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees across the borough.
- To be responsible for data management of information, including inputting information onto databases.
- To develop and support the provision of the HWS Information and Signposting service and the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICA) for the Borough of Stockton ensuring a strong synergy between HWS and ICA.
- To ensure a participative, community orientated and co-production model is implemented in support of HWS at local level. Including the support and coordination of Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees Champions to ensure the voice of the public is heard
- Contributing to effective Healthwatch representation in relevant local partnerships by providing and/or co-ordinating the collation of local information, intelligence and feedback in a timely manner.
- Working together with the HWS Engagement lead, to support the coordination and training of volunteers, ensuring that all volunteers operating on behalf of local HWS are trained and supported to fulfil their roles credibly and effectively.
- To contribute to the effective performance of HWS in meeting the requirements of PCP and HWS commissioners at local level.
- To develop, support and facilitate effective HWS networks, task and finish groups, working groups and support volunteers in their roles within HWS.
- To facilitate consultation, engagement and co-production with local health and social care commissioners and providers, HWS members, service users and carers and other stakeholders as appropriate at a local level. Including the use of digital forums as appropriate.
- To contribute to effective HWS representation in relevant local partnerships by providing and or co-ordinating the collation of local information, intelligence and feedback in a timely manner.
- To contribute to the delivery of the HWS communication strategy through a wide range of communication channels supporting the promotion and marketing of HWS.
- To support and facilitate HWS community and partnership events and activities as required.
- To provide the HWS Project Lead with performance information in support of the HWS work plan; contributing to the delivery of specific HWS activity identified in the work plan and providing additional support for task and finish groups involving HWS members.
- To support the gathering local intelligence to ensure the Information and Signposting function of HWS is up to date.
- To provide regular and timely information to support the HWS Project Lead in meeting the reporting requirements of the Local Authority commissioners.
- To keep up to date with local, regional and national health and social care developments and feeding back information to the team in a timely manner.
- To uphold PCP’s Core Values at all times.
- To operate within the policies and procedures of PCP, including confidentiality, safeguarding, Equality & Diversity, information governance and data protection.
- To support the organisational approach to Quality and continual improvement.
- To assist HWS marketing & engagement work and use creative techniques to gather views from the communities we support.
- To monitor & maintain Health & Safety and security within the workplace.
- To provide accurate and timely internal and external information/reports as required.
- To ensure that tasks are completed to the agreed schedules/ deadlines.
- To adhere with financial processes and procedures and ensure that all resources purchased are within the allocated cost code budget(s).
- To support performance monitoring and evaluation procedures and processes.
- To effectively work with partners, freelance workers, consultants and other external stakeholders as required.
- To actively take responsibility for your own Health and Safety and ensuring procedures are adhered to. Including conducting personal, venue and activity risk assessments as required
- To carry out all responsibilities in line with the organisation’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
- To undertake any training and development deemed appropriate to the role.
- To undertake other such duties as are deemed appropriate by your line manager or the Leadership Team.
Closing date: Sunday 14th March, Midnight
Please note – CV’s will not be accepted as part of the application process.