If you are passionate about supporting people affected by cancer we would love to hear from you.
Title: Joining the Dots Facilitator
Salary: £22,509 to £24,176 per annum
Provider: PCP – Macmillan Joining the Dots County Durham
The Joining the Dots Facilitator will take a central role in the Macmillan Joining the Dots Cancer Support Service in County Durham. Hosted by Wellbeing for Life, the Macmillan Joining the Dots programme is a partnership between Macmillan Cancer Support and Durham County Council and County Durham Care Partnership.
We are looking to appoint someone skilled in:
- Facilitating support for people affected by cancer, including family, friends, and carers
- Excellent communication skills and robust personal resilience
- Knowledge of health and lifestyle issues relating to adult cancers diagnoses (gained through practical experience and/or a health-related qualification)
- Understanding how their role impacts on the patient cancer journey, and a willingness to place the patient at the centre of what they do
- Supporting people with their mental wellbeing and signpost/refer to agencies or organisations where appropriate.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 2 October 2022