We fund projects and organisations that work to make positive changes in their community. By community we mean people living in the same area, or people with similar interests or life experiences.
We offer funding that starts at £10,001.
We can fund projects or organisations that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage. We want to be flexible and respond to your community’s needs.
So we’ll offer funding:
- for the long or short term
- for a specific activity, or for broader costs to help your organisation or community
- for one organisation or to bring organisations together
- to support people, communities and organisations most affected by the cost-of-living crisis
- to help organisations address the impact of the cost-of-living crisis on how they work, now and in the future.
In April 2024 we’ll change our funding in England as part of our new strategy.
Suitable for Voluntary or community organisations
Funding size £10,001 or more, for up to five years
Application deadline Ongoing