Pioneering Care Partnership is seeking to employ an Administration Officer to carry out varied admin tasks to support the smooth running of all Healthwatch activities, including Independent Complaints Advocacy at Stockton-on-Tees.
- To deal with enquiries relating to Healthwatch and ICA in a professional, courteous and prompt manner.
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support for Healthwatch Stockton-on-Tees, and Stockton Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA) service and Stockton Service Navigation Project.
- To manage the ICA client registration and referral process.
- To support the Healthwatch Chair and Board members by preparing their meeting papers, arranging meetings and collating needed information.
- To maintain the Healthwatch website, newsletter distribution and marketing materials.
- To help to organise annual events and other engagement activities.
Key skills required: Excellent communication and people skills, an interest in supporting volunteer Board members and a real desire to work as part of a team. Good organisation and IT skills and the ability to manage a varied workload with a positive and flexible approach.
Closing Date for applications: Midday, Friday 25th October 2019