This role plays a key part in assisting the effective delivery of the Community Wellbeing Champion and Resilience and Recovery Services in the Borough of Stockton.
Title: Development and Engagement Officer
Salary: £21,274 (Pro Rata)
Provider: Pioneering Care Partnership
The projects offers 1-2-1 support to help increase emotional and mental resilience in response to the pandemic and works with community leaders to improve the
health and wellbeing of those they represent. Delivered by PCP the project are funded through Stockton Borough Council and TEWV retrospectively.
We are looking to appoint someone with:
- Experience of working with community groups and organisations
- Experience of motivating and engaging volunteers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and effective in social media promotion
- The ability to act upon their own initiative and respond to changing situations
- A commitment to further training
- If you are passionate about influencing and strengthening the community and want to help local people make a positive difference to their lives we’d love to hear from you.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 July – 23:59