PCP is currently seeking a motivated and focused project lead who is passionate about helping to shape local health and social care services.
Salary: £28,146 per annum, pro rata
Hours: 30 per week
Managing Healthwatch County Durham.
- To effectively sustain, develop and deliver Healthwatch County Durham.
- Assist the independent Executive Board to ensure that Healthwatch operates in line with legislation and is accountable to and representative of the community.
- To successfully line manage the team and support achievement of performance targets and milestones in-line with commissioner, funder and PCP expectations.
- To support the growth and development of projects as appropriate.
Key skills required:
The successful candidate will require:
- An extensive national and local knowledge of the health and social care arena.
- An ability to motivate and lead project teams and have a proven record of excellent budget management skills.
- The ability to operate effectively within a strategic arenas is also vital.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity and would like an application pack, please contact the HR Department on:
Telephone: (01325) 313133
Or download it from their website: www.pcp.uk.net
Please note that the Pioneering Care Partnership does not accept CV’s as part of the application process, previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date for applications: Midnight on 29 September 2019
PCP is an equal and diverse employer and particularly welcome applicants from groups who are currently underrepresented at PCP, such as males,
people with sensory impairments and carers.