Title: Research Officer
Salary: £21,274 – £22,509 (Pro Rata)
Provider: Pioneering Care Partnership
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate looking to gain experience of community research. Our research team is currently working in the County Durham to understand the needs of the community to aid the future design of support services.
Presently the team are looking at befriending and peers support, Learning Disability and Autism and COVID recovery. This work is being overseen by Mental Health and Learning Disability Partnership Board.
We are looking to appoint someone skilled in:
- Conducting research
- Data evaluation methods (qualitative and quantitative)
- Equality, diversity and inclusion and how this applies to reserach
- GDPR and how this applies to research
- Supporting and leading discussions
- Providing support in a sensitive and tactful manner.
If you are passionate about research and supporting local people to be heard when shaping services we’d love to hear from you.
Closing date: Sunday 28 August 2022 at 00:00 midnight.