Are you unemployed or not in education?
Join one of our Prince’s Trust courses starting this September to build your CV, gain work experience and get you where you want to be!
Join the Team:
- Redcar – 17th September 2018
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stockton – 24th September 2018
Contact – email@example.com
- Middlesbrough – 24th September 2018
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Achieve certificate is a full time personal development course for young people aged 16-18 years old. The course will support young people in developing the skills and confidence needed to progress into a positive future with the aim of progressing onto further education, training or employment.
The Achieve course promotes a flexible approach to support young people to achieve a range of personal and employability skills combined with gaining qualifications.
Young people work together as a group on practical learning projects, which are designed to boost confidence, improve self-esteem, motivation and attendance. The course includes:
- Prince’s Trust Certificate in Personal Development and Employability Skills (E3, L1 or L2)
- Functional Skills / GCSE Maths
- Functional Skills / GCSE English
- Work Placement
Attend work placements to improve CV and employability skills.
The course will help young people re-engage with learning, improving their chances of completing education:
- Increases confidence, self-esteem and social skills
- Improve attendance and motivation
- Develop enterprise skills
- Gain work experience and qualifications
Get in touch now by calling 01642 865548 or email email@example.com