About the project
The Well Being Hub Project will develop and prototype a ‘Community Hub’ model for Stockton on Tees, in line with the NHS Long Term Plan, NHS Community Mental Health Framework for Adults and Older People and the local delivery model.
The Project will:
- create a deeper understanding of what organisations offer
- enable the building of relationships to encourage and support joint working through developing shared processes across organisations, including shared assessments and data sharing
- draw on the voice of service users and people with lived experience
- provide a co-location and joint working between service providers
- provide a one stop shop for support with no judgement and a no wrong door approach for Stockton residents
- provide earlier access to support/ guidance and interventions
Can you help us?
Catalyst Well Being Hub Manager Sarah Jones is on a mission to map mental health and wellbeing services/groups/organisations across the borough of Stockton-on-Tees. To fast track this process we are reaching out for your contacts. If you know of a charity, organisation or group that is linked to adult mental health or well being can you please complete the form below. Thanks for your support.
"*" indicates required fields
The Mental Health & Wellbeing Forum
This forum is a well-attended forum that brings together organisations to discuss issues relating to ill mental health. Many organisations across the Borough support those suffering from ill mental health and with this forum we want to build a network of collaboration and support. For dates and event registration visit this page Forums – Catalyst Stockton